3CX PHONE SYSTEMS
VoIP Phone Systems for Charities
Easy Installation & Management
Are you looking for a modern, feature-rich communication system without all the hassle? With 3CX there is no need to worry about complex and laborious management and installation. It’s quick and easy to deploy, configure and manage users.
Installation & Configuration is straightforward with 3CX:
- Pre-configured templates for easy integration with leading SIP Trunk providers
- Plug & Play Interoperability of IP Phones and gateways for automatic configuration
- Advanced security features including automatic updates and global IP blacklist
- Deploy in the Cloud or on-premise on Windows, Linux, MiniPC or Raspberry Pi!
- Easily migrate at any time with built-in backup and restore.
With the simple, user-friendly management console you can:
- Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs
- Upgrade IP Phone firmware
- Reprovision & reboot IP Phones remotely
- Perform updates to system and SIP trunks in a single click
- Perform server-side CRM integrations.
Deploy On-premise or in the Cloud: The Choice is Yours
With 3CX the deployment of your PBX is straightforward and, most importantly, flexible. You get to choose where to run your phone system and keep complete control of your data; whether on-premise, hosted by 3CX, or in your own private cloud account.
Host with 3CX
- Managed and monitored by 3CX for zero hassle
- Version upgrades and security patches done automatically
- Includes 24/7 monitoring and daily backups
- Easily deploy your free Cloud PBX, in minutes
- Select from a range of mainstream cloud providers such as Google, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Lightsail and many more
- Get your free Standard license now!
- Deploy on an existing Windows or Linux machine
- Deploy on a MiniPC Appliance or
- Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V, VMware or KVM
Security & Backup
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX sets the standard. 3CX’s inbuilt security features have been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
- Increased secure web server configuration
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools
- Global IP Blacklist automatically updated for participating PBXs
- Traffic to 3CX apps is encrypted via the 3CX Tunnel
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs
- Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab
- Automatic Failover for instant backup
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS
- Limit access to 3CX management console based on IP
With 3CX, your ongoing telco cost savings will be reduced significantly and so will the cost of buying, expanding and maintaining your PBX.
- Decrease your Phone Bill by up to 80%
- Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions
- Make free inter-office calls and branch calls
- Free calls to remote workers with web client and iOS/Android apps
- Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
- Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
- Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration
- Use International DIDs & IP Telephony so customers can call in at competitive rates
Apps & Features
3CX enables you to take your extension with you wherever you go. With apps for Android, iOS, web and Windows, you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop, always and everywhere. What’s more, customers can instantly reach you directly from your website or Facebook page with the 3CX Live Chat and Facebook Messenger integration.
Download 3CX apps on your Android / iOS Device
- Use your extension from anywhere
- Benefit from free VoIP calls with your smartphone
- Save battery life with “PUSH” notifications
- Connect all apps simultaneously via SIP Forking
- Enjoy the most progressive Android & iOS VoIP apps in the UC market
- Benefit from integrated features such as status, web conferencing, instant messaging.
User-friendly Web App
- Multifunctional web app with inclusive UC features
- Make calls straight from the browser or easily control calls on your IP phone or smartphone
- Answer to incoming customer queries from live chat, Facebook and SMS from one interface
- Integrated WebRTC technology resulting in reduced bandwidth usage
- Integrated video conferencing at the click of a button
- Never miss a call with the browser extension for Chrome.
Easy to Use Windows App
- Initiate IP Phone calls from your desktop with CTI mode
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Easily view the status of your colleagues
- Use the Receptionist view to administer calls, then drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer
- Launch calls directly from your CRM; integrate seamlessly with MS Exchange, Microsoft Outlook or Internal Phonebook
- Automatically obtain reports on customer and agent activities
- Schedule web conferences and launch ad-hoc meetings
- Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
3CX Live Chat: Next Level Customer Communications
- Allow customers to chat, call or meet with you directly from your website
- Completely free for you and your customers – no additional subscriptions or charges
- Incoming messages are easily managed from agents’ web clients
- Easily transfer chats to other team members
- Easy to configure in a few simple steps!
Facebook Messenger Integration
- Integrate your Facebook business page so all incoming messages are directed to the web client
- Allow multiple agents to answer customer queries without giving access to Facebook
- Message forwarding is assigned to specific extensions or queues
- Simple 3-step configuration completes integration in minutes!
Send & Receive Business SMS
- Send & receive text messages directly from the web client and smartphone apps
- Route incoming SMS to specific queues of multiple agents so no message goes unanswered
- Agents can keep their personal mobile number private
- Messages are delivered to the same chat interface as live chat and Facebook
- Free for up to 250 participants
- Unlimited users regardless of edition
- Initiate a conference with a single click
- Dial-in to meetings by phone
- Bandwidth Management and Control
- Remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting – plugin/extension free screen sharing
- Pre-upload PDFs before meetings
- Easy to use polling tool for feedback
Next Generation Call Center features
With the 3CX PRO and Enterprise editions, you get advanced call center features bundled in at no additional cost. Increase your sales, boost productivity and offer support with 3CX’s contact center technology.
- Call Center Reporting – user activity, team queue, SLA and more
- Queue Strategies and real-time statistics – round robin, hunt by threes and more
- Barge in, listen-in and whisper to agents’ calls
- CRM integration with popular CRMs – Salesforce, Office 365, Freshdesk and more
- 3CX CRM API to develop your own CRM integration
- Live Chat with your website visitors and offer real-time support
Based in Kingston Upon Hull, OPEN VOIP provides many charities, small and large, with phone systems allowing them to get on with their work easily, efficiently and cost effectively.
Call forwarding, voicemail, fax to email and voice recording are all services that come as standard with OPEN VOIP.
Register Your Interest
If you are interested in our reduced rate offer for charities, please fill in your details below:
No Charity too Big or Small.
Whether you are a small charity needing one new number, or a large organisation with multiple employees and the need for a multi-site switchboard system, we can set you up to our cloud-based service and start saving you money, as well as giving your organisation the scalability and flexibility that it needs for the the future.
We strongly believe that organisations shouldn’t be charged for their phone system services based on their size, therefore our prices and features are standardised regardless of your institution.
We also believe that you shouldn’t be charged any hidden costs or call setup fees, so you can be rest assured that you won’t have any surprises when your bill arrives.
A First Class Service.
Our local service team are friendly, efficient and professional; we are here for your support and to ensure that everything runs smoothly with your institutions phone service. Our teams can tailor your phone system to exactly fit your day-to-day needs.
We are always here to answer any question that may arise to do with your current VOIP system, or about extending your systems capabilities to adapt to your organisation. What ever it is, we’ll have a solution, and will support you every step of the way.